Juarez JRZ250BK Capo is for in point of fact fast changes on stage. Easily applied and adjusted with one hand, it’s spring loaded design is equally at home in guitars, and can also be conveniently parked at the headstock when not in use.
Whether Western guitar or acoustic guitars, the trigger capo refined adjustment means that only the correct quantity of pressure needs be applied to clamp the strings.
Simple and easy to make use of, the guitar stays in tune with an ideal intonation.
1. Made of alloy, strong and durable.
2. Elegant, concise and curved shape design, fits Guitar and other musical instruments well (Ukulele, Banjo, Bass, Mandolin), has excellent hand feeling.
3. Quality steel spring with internal memory that stands wear and tear.
4. Quality silicon pad conforms to fingerboard and frets can ensure good sound and keep away from scratching and Instrument Protection.
5. Excellent structure at the basis of mechanics theory design, easy to open, but can clamp firmly and easy to stay in tune.
6. Weight: 60g.
1 x Juarez JRZ250BK Capo
PERFECT BUILT & SOUND – Built of Lightweight High Quality Zinc Alloy. Strong, padded, spring-action grip. Tight on strings and less fret buzz with this high performance capo.
DESIGNED FOR – It Fits Perfectly on Electric and Acoustic Guitars, Ukulele, Banjo, Bass, Folk Guitars and Mandolin
EASY TO MOVE & USE – Super Fast to Change Between Frets. Quickly and Easily Releases and Repositions With One Hand Without Disturbing Tuning
NO SCRATCHES OR FRET BUZZ- High Quality Silicone Pad Will Give protection to Your Instrument Against Damage. Steel Spring with Internal Memory. It Puts Just Enough Pressure at the Instrument
HIGH PERFORMANCE – Stays in Tune with a Great Intonation in All Frets. Steel spring with internal memory to provide strength and fatigue resistance.